Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm new to the site.Looks pretty cool though.

Anyway....got a quick question for ya all.

Am considering buying a new Civic.Call me a dumb ass but i'm confused will all the different models.

I fancy the Sport but what is the difference between the Type S and the Sport its all a bit confusing.

Looking at the brochure the Type S seems to be the same as the Sport.Confused :(

Is it just the alloys? And the Type S brochure has a picture of a Civic with the Type S badge and a red "S".

Fancy a Type R but over my budget :(

Looking around 15 grand budget

Cheers

Ian.......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol...

Thanks m8.Might get a test drive in the 2.2.

Was thinkin bout the 2006 but love the new Civ interior.

My m8 just bought a S2000.That thing is major fun.The back end gets out of shape so easy.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Yeh i love the FN's, However if you do go and get one of them, done get one in the red, as they are EVERYWHERE, go for the white or even the blacks arnt so common.

Good choice of car though mate.. PLEASE dont buy and EP, theres too many on here as it is, lets get some sort of EP owners:everyone else ratio going on lol.

·
Registered
342 Posts
oi, thats my saying, and its BIG UP THE EG MASSSIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
lol sorry anyone who knows me will know that crack!

im not sure on the difference between the two FN's to be honest, but i do know if i had 15k sat there i wouldnt be looking at an FN, theyre nowhere near as good as the EP, apart from the interior yeah, but overall, for 15k you can get one hell of an EP!! or even an s2000???

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
test drove one once, an evo 8, when they first came out i think. they are nice to drive etc. Just dont like the look of them. IMO they are trying to hard to look 'bad boy'

·
Registered
342 Posts
urch at an evo?? i want whatever you're smoking lol you seem to be in your own little world, theyre awesome!! they do look very aggressive and bad boy, but thats because theyre the definition of aggressive lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts