Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i was wonderin if anyone could help me with my car. Cant afford to get a type R or ek9 or my dream car the civic jordan right now so have taken a nice wee civic sport. I'm lookin into modifying the car but i'm having alot of trouble finding parts. No website has seems to have anything for my car. I've just got a Greens induction kit for a wee bit more acceleration but was looking for a back box or new exhaust system and maybe a nice wee chip to top up on some speed. If anyone can help it'd be much appretiated thanks!!

Jordan.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have the same car as you and I can find loads! Check out the recommended shops section: viewforum.php?f=36" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys nice civic btw i like the clack rims with the silver rim. thats what im lookin to get when ive got the money!

·
Registered
17 Posts
nice civic mate very clean...just a thort most engine parts for all d seies enined civics fit yours mate.but i've read up and loads of people fit the head off a eg4 (civic esi) or the lsi head (ek3) to give the car v-tec theres a blog from a guy who as done it i think that as long as you can fit it yourself anhold of the head new ecu and wiring harness converter for a good price this can be cheaper than an induction kit such as aem the blog is at

http://www.dodo-upgrades.nl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

he has got 140 hp from a 1.4 civic but he has done alot of work

1 - 8 of 8 Posts