Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Does anyone no where you can pick up a set of honda fog lights for a civic sport 05 plate?

Cheers

·
Registered
78 Posts
just type in civic ep3 and they should come near enough straight up. i would get proper ones though as copy ones might not fit correctly like most other copy stuff

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah thats true i'm trying to work out how to fit the red led door handle lights at the moment to work the same as the footwell lights i got fitted that i sent you the link for. Looks like a right pain to do though! You got any plans for your motor?

·
Registered
78 Posts
ah i see. yea i bet it is! im just going to get integra pedals and an engine start button, not really got to much cash at the moment so that will prob be it for awhile! you mate?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yeah were can you get the pedals from they seem good. Yeah i'm a bit skint really need to upgrade my system but cant afford it at the moment. The type r spoilers are good as well but i want one with the brake light in really put aint had to much look finding them at the moment.

·
Registered
78 Posts
ive already got the type r spoiler and brake light, mine was factory fitted so was ok :)
ebay or a few sites nick has shown me have them, they aint cheap though! guna get start button first, then will get pedals next pay day :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
alrite bud on the spoiler subject a just picked a type r spoiler with break light for £55 that includes the pnp
just picked it up 2day will need a re-spray as its black and the car is red just keep checkin ebay every so often someone puts it up without a reserve so you can get it cheap.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts