Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought i might aswell stick up a project thread even though it might be a slow one:p

Took some new photos today :) still needs a good polish though!

Overall car...urgently need some wheels!

Engine bay hasn't been cleaned in a while :p

Debadged and Tinted lights Fao Civic_vtec 8-|

Finally settled on a grill style:)

Aero Wipers (£7.99 from tesco :D )

Couldn't stand the 'Mahogany' wood paneling so sprayed it gold :)

Mods so far: (not many!)

Tinted Rear Lights
Front Strut Bar
Resprayed rocker cover
Headunit w/iPod installed
Fli Monoblock Amp and 12" sub in boot
Kenwood speakers all round
Relaced standard airbox with cheapy cone but makes alot better sound 8-|

Planned Mods:

Change of wheels (would love some rota's)
Lower about 35-40mm
Change backbox
Add OEM VTi/-s lips and Rover 400se spoiler

·
Registered
59 Posts
Looks nice. Like the gold rocker cover might nick that idea if you don't mind! Did you manage to get those bits off the dash to spray? been considering finding some Vti-s carbon dash inserts but they look like a git to remove; might just spray 'em black.
This guy-
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0068410717" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
might have have some lips left. Never found any at a scrappy, seen some fiberglass copies on eBay but I'm guessing they would last about a couple of weeks tops on the speed bumps around here. Spoiler was fairly easy to find though, got mine of a Vti but totally the same item.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeh like the gold rocker although needs to be redone as its starting to fade, forgot to put high temp laquer on :p

Nah i just went crazy with the newspaper and masking tape, then used some wight spirit to clean up the edges 8-|

That guy has a message ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just noticed- your front wipers are possibly on the wrong sides, looks like they overhang the screen a bit. Smaller wiper on the passenger side (I think; that's how mine are).

Think I will do the same with the dash, thought also about putting vinyl over it but I reckon fake carbon will look just as gash as fake wood- Rattlecans ahoy! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts