Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 92" civic lsi SOHC 16v and i wanna turbo it whats the best way to do this? and all the parts i will need? cheers

·
Registered
770 Posts
not the ebay way thats for sure.

get a basic kit with just the hardware and buy the other parts seperate, kits come with parts you dont need and dont wont to use.

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
What ever you do its gonna cost you big bucks dude

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
I've had no trouble with basics of the Ebay kits, everybody slates them.... even if you buy them for clips, tubing, intercooler, silicon connection hoses, bov, wastegate Etc... it ain't the best but works and gives you a start.

The manifolds are crap and turbos suspect.... suggest rebuilding before use and definately do not use there oil lines, oil is everything to a turbo make sure your return to sump is 1/2" bore.

Do not buy in UK though, you will get far more thrown in from the states for silly money.

·
Registered
770 Posts
im going to suggest http://www.go-autoworks-store.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

came highly reccomended to me by alot of people and ive just order my race kit from him.

we get scammed in the UK on after market parts a treat.

my full setup and tune with S300 willl cost me about £2500, compare that to UK costs and u've just about got a drag kit with a load of shite you dont wana use and a load of extra's left to buy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts