Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
ummm strange one that! the only thing that i can think it might be is a high point in the powerband, ive got a vti and i can fell it start to pull alot more at about 4800 untill it hits cam at 5500.
Well thats what i think it might be any way lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
my n reg does the same - it has puppy power and i haven't changed it in any way - yet! It is funny going up against a calibra v6 off the lights i can reach 40 mph in second and 80 mph in 3rd - my poor head gasket! However i do have a second cold air feed, maybe this has something to do with it, does you car have a second cold air feed??????

·
Registered
188 Posts
poisonpippa said:
my n reg does the same - it has puppy power and i haven't changed it in any way - yet! It is funny going up against a calibra v6 off the lights i can reach 40 mph in second and 80 mph in 3rd - my poor head gasket! However i do have a second cold air feed, maybe this has something to do with it, does you car have a second cold air feed??????

mine does 40 in 1st lol aint dohc either. lol poor car!

·
Registered
188 Posts
mathewp80 said:
get a video up im going to get a video of the car in action as soon as the ice goes away

been trying to get some decent ground, but its far too wet, nearly stacked it earlier doing roundabout. (lil man cry came out)

im off to london 2moz, so will see what i can do far ya hehe. (private track)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts