Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The reverse gear has stopped working in my 1995 Civic Ferio auto gearbox M4VA-102/5886. Anbody know where I can get this repaired or replaced with a second hand box?

Tried a breakers in Birmingham who assured me they had the replacement box. When it arrived at my garage it was nothing like the one I had ordered. It has taken me nearly two months to get my money back.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Try ebay mate, if not start scowering breakers yards until you find one the same as yours and nick the box out of it when they aint looking :p

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Welcome to the forum Wiffy. Edd's right, have a look on eBay and if that fails, try looking through breakers yards.

Or you could try starting a wanted topic.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The auto gearbox has now be repaired by Dartford Transmissions. They have made a good job of it so I no longer need advice on this problem. I should tell you about trying to obtain a replacement gearbox from a breakers in Birmingham. Having told them and sent them photos of my auto gearbox and having paid by credit card they sent the completely wrong auto gearbox. It took me over two months to get my money back, so beware if you order anything like this on-line from a breakers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts