Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi has anyone got a EK9 like this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0067848536" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just wanted to know what people think of them as i was going to get a jordan but i've seen this now lol.
If i get one will most parts of any civic that shape fit if it goes wrong ie i crash it?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will get 1 around feb as my bike insurance runs out and i can change my 4 no claims to my car + i'll be 21 after sept so make it cheaper

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Yeah the EK9s are lovely! They are my 2nd favorite type r, I prefure the DC2s to the EK9s

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Splinter said:
I will get 1 around feb as my bike insurance runs out and i can change my 4 no claims to my car i'll be 21 after sept so make it cheaper
21 makes no difference.. its 25 that helps..

Twatnav.. a DC2 is a type of integra..

Import Model

UK Model

·
Registered
351 Posts
i didnt think you can use no claims off a bike poilcy for a car

and cheers skinny that helps i like the import model it looks mean. but whats going on with the uk model

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
you can off certain policies..

Yeh i know mate, the JDM is well nice but the uk look like a worse version of a celica IMO..

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
paul20v said:
bike policies and car policies are completely different and wont transfer no claims ,
much to my disgust when i bought my quad bike .

and import model all the way the uk model looks s**t at the front.
Certain companies let you transfer no claims off mopeds and bikes onto a car.. not sure about the other way round.. although im guessing it would mean having to stay with the same company for the car as you did with the moped or bike..
my mate drove a moped for 3 years.. and then had 3 no claims to go on a car and bought a 200 sx 1.8 turbo at 20.. lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts