Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Common Introduction Questions:

- Can we see some photos of your car if you have one?
yes, but these are when i first brought the car!

- What modifications have you made?
Full respray which i will be collecting my car today!

- What future plans do you have?
Euro style looks, after when i get paid plans are buying the clear red and white rear lights, lowering it and need a new exhaust because mines blowing!
need some new wheels aswel due to my girlfriends telling me my car looks like a grandpa car!

- Where are you located?
South East London, Woolwich

- How did you find the forum?
google!

To upload photos click the "Upload attachment" tab below.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
welcome m8!!

my ej9 is the same colour!!

got anything in mind performance wise? what colour you spraying it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the welcomes! yeh im picking it up at 9 today and will take pics in the morning! i got everything colour coded and im spraying it the same colour because i love that colour and its the best to do euro styling with. performance wise im not really bothered with that first, all im gonna do is get a decent exhaust and a induction kit at first. can anyone reccommend me which one to get as im on quite a tight budget as my respray cost me £600!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
was your paintwork that bad that ya needed to get it all completely sprayed over again in the same colour??

yea it def is a nice colour, dont see as many of them about! iv a type r kit on mine atm n droppin it down by about 50mm on coilovers

in the next week or two

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha yeah mate. i really need any spare parts such as any alloys going for cheap! im looking for the 3 spoke alloys but they are hard to get! also im looking for the rear lights the facelift ones as they look mint with this colour car. need to get my exhaust but i don't know which one to get as im hearing loads of good recommended ones!

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate, enjoy your stay

1 - 12 of 12 Posts