Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone advise if you can remove the dash board from a 1995 Civic without removing the steering wheel?

Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
To be honest, I doubt it. I know you can't on mine. However steering wheel removal is easy (alot easier than removing your entire dash!) there are some decent articles on it here and here.

Welcome to the forum, why not introduce yourself?

·
Registered
56 Posts
from experience its a nightmare to remove the dash but wheel and airbag(only 3 plugs)but if its for a colour change its worth it as it totally changes the look of the car. see my post for results

·
Registered
780 Posts
it is a pain in the arse!!
you have to drop the whole steering column, so you can leave the steering wheel on, but you have to remove the collumn so its still a big job.

the worst thing is finding all the screws and bolts as most are hidden away. why do you want to remove it??

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Theres bound to be a guide on the internet somewhere as hugh said though its just finding all the screws and trying not to break any plastic clips!

·
Registered
780 Posts
yeah thats the difficult bit!! also they always seem to make creeking noises when there put back in, which gets irritating on long journeys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts