·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a few pics of my VTI Coupe (EM1)
[attachment=3:53n096vh]Shiney clean.jpg[/attachment:53n096vh]
[attachment=1:53n096vh]Carine n my car.jpg[/attachment:53n096vh]
[attachment=2:53n096vh]Pic 03.jpg[/attachment:53n096vh]

[attachment=0:53n096vh]Small Civic rear spoon (edit).jpg.png[/attachment:53n096vh]

And finaly a wee look at her in action.
[youtube:53n096vh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgPqFjqhWY8[/youtube:53n096vh]

I willl be giving her a good wash today so ill be out with the camera again and see if i can take some newer pics

Chris

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wondered who whould be the first to coment on them, Well the rear ones are the original wheels when i bought the car. But when i had my small accident with a kerb i recked 2 of the alloys. Tryed to buy 2 of the same again but they are no longer available in 17's :-
The ones on the front are the newer ones i bought from ebay, and they guy who sent them forgot to say (how typical) 2 of the alloys would not fit a honda civic. So i ended up with 2 alloys not fitting, 4 fiiting alloys but 2 different styles. GGGRRRRR

What it looked like on the inside of the alloy.

But im hopefully gonna be buying a new set tomorrow from a member of HCF.

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well got my new alloys all fitted at the weekend, here's a couple of update pics of the new look EM1. The pics are not good as it was very cold and didn't want to stay outside for long lol. Will be having better pics taken this Saturday at the Aberdeen meet, Will also post up all the pics of the meet.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sofar theres about a dozen confirmed and another 5 or 6 maybes. Plus we also got a couple non civics (Celica GT, and EVO X) coming along too

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah it looks really good like, Lol, yeah its Aberdeens newest stealth fighter :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts