78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[youtube:4qc5rash]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q-nyMuMP5c[/youtube:4qc5rash]

they sound fookin amazing!

Admin Edit: [youtube] BBCode!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
sounds really nice.. couldnt me assed with that noise again though.. its fine for a track car, but i hated being on the motorway when I had a really loud one..

·
Registered
340 Posts
they do sound cool, but not in the way theyre meant to.

wheres the VTEC noise, the change in note when it engages??? theyre just the same noise right through the rev range, its meant to kick in and have its own noise like CTR Lees does. (i know, nobody else has heard it, but any of the EP3 owners with an AEM V2 or similar will know what i mean!!)

·
Registered
142 Posts
The cars in that vid are in tec most of the time. Remember i-VTEC changeover in the K20 is a lot smoother than original VTEC, plus fitting induction and exhaust upgrades actually smooths it out a little bit more in my experience.

I think these guys are running Spec IIIs or Pro-Specs, I've got a Spec IV (quieter than these pipes) and an AEM V2 and you (and those around you) know when you're hitting tec

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
the B16's and the H22's have got the most violent crossovers i think (dans prelude boots you up the arse when you hit it in that!)

·
Registered
340 Posts
hmmm, well tbh i wouldnt pay the money for those systems if they took away the bite of entering VTEC and the sound....

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
i spin the wheels if there is any slight amout of turn in the wheel when it kicks in 1st on dry roads.
really want to get ek9 power though!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts