Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a few issues with my central locking at the moment, I have never had a key for the passenger side so the lock is barely used ever, but when I lock from the driver side it only locks the driver door, sometimes it unlocks the passenger door but neva locks it, also sometimes my car will lock me in and once my keys actually got locked in the car (I have to break into poor mimi and damaged the door) and occasionally when I am in the car I can hear the noise like its locking or unlocking the car but nothing happens.

So....
Do I need a new motor or is ther something I can do

cheers all

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can get one of ebay pretty cheap I think, do u think its def the drivers door??

·
Registered
158 Posts
You can pick up universal kits on ebay for pretty cheap (may even be cheaper than going to a breakers), i've never tried them so i dont know if there any good. Has anybody tried them before, i'm curious?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rite!!! so I have changed the actuator and it did not work, so then I changed the central locking module and again nothing, have checked all the wiring which I can see in the doors, I am lost now should I leave it as a loss or do we have any other suggestions??

cheers all

1 - 6 of 6 Posts