Honda Civic Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I have an '07 2.2 CDTi Sport which I absolutely love, it wasn't until the drive home from the garage I bought it from that I realised that the CD player doen't work. Put a CD in and it comes up "Read Error", quite a popular problem it seems. Anyway, popped open the little cubby hole behind the gear stick and there is an Apple iPod cable sticking out, I have plugged in a bluetooth sender and it powers up and connects to my phone so it must be plugged in to the head unit, yes? So, should I be able to toggle between CD and AUX to get the input from the cable? If I press the CD/AUX button it just stays on the CD player screen, showing "CD 01 - 01" as if it's waiting to play even though there's no CD in it.

So, can I get my CD player to work, or better still, can I get my AUX input to work.

If the head unit has got to come out for replacement, is there a better way of connecting my iPhone to it?

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can cd 01-01 means cd changer, disc 1.
Most of the external connections are through the cd changer connector on the head unit.
Anyway, showing something similar, when you press the cd/aux is generally good (assuming no cd is inserted, as this way the cd source is disabled and not switched to)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts