Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im wanting a carbon fibre bonnet only to find the prices are extortionate :( is there any way of gettin a good carbon fibre imitation bonnet or maybe just a black one? suggestions please and examples/ prices and where to get one lol thanks all

·
Registered
12,742 Posts
You can get real carbon fibre laid on top of you bonnet, its only a thin skin but it still looks just the same.....until you open your bonnet lol

There is a place in Ripley that does it, forgot the name but I drive past it on my way home so I'll get it for you. Dunno if it'll be what you're after but worth a chat, was considering getting my roof done but not got round to talking to them yet.

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah man sound im up for any ideas to consider its a few months off actually happening iv got the damn bounce to rectify first disk and pads did not arrive today :( gotta wait until next week now probably be fitting them in the bloody rain sometime mid next week lol

·
Registered
12,742 Posts
Not fun doing that fella! Especially as the calliper bolts can be a bitch to get out, you may need an impact screwdriver for the phillips head that holds the disc in place. As long as they come out then it's easy.

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got all the tools i need mate n i had problems taking the disks off my 04 fiesta i had this is a 2000 and im pretty sure there only a 2nd or 3rd set in the cars life cud be fun lol!

·
Registered
12,742 Posts
Its alright if they've been done properly. I can remember doing my first change on my Coupe years back, was a right bitch, since then its alright......copper grease FTW!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts