Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Civic's supposed to go on Thurs if the one I'm going to look at is any good..so not what I wanted to see when I got back to it after work >:-(

Took the head unit (first time I've left it in the car for ages) my new heels and coat, hat,lighters..pretty much everything they could carry I guess!

Pissed right off!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Am only third party so not covered unfortunately ( I don't think?)

Bastards. Somebody must have seen it because Bath's busy enough.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Sorry to hear about this. Damn, I would get so pissed off it was mine. Is your insurance third party fire and thieft?

·
Registered
132 Posts
shame that,id be so annoyed, i already dont trust anyone and take out my stereo facia and put steering lock across wheel to deter people.
are you sure you did not insure as TPFT (check your certificate) if it is i would deffo claim off the insurance company for the damage and theft of the items.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Definately only third party as I was being really cheap, didn't see the point of insuring it for theft as it's insured for 400 and my excess was 350.

·
Registered
253 Posts
mvp said:
Definately only third party as I was being really cheap, didn't see the point of insuring it for theft as it's insured for 400 and my excess was 350.
That is cheap insurance, how old are you and who are insured with?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I meant my car's insured for a value of 400..im 18 and pay 1800 a year just for third party!

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
I've had a couple of windows popped and the worse thing is finding the glass everywhere for months after.... even if you spend a whole day in it with a hoover!!! B'stards!

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Nick you perving on you girls again!!!

Hard luck about your car, I'd be WELL pissed if that was my car. But if they'd tryed to break into my car they'd end up being deff for weeks as my alarm is VERY loud!!!

How much is it going to get new glass put in?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts