Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all

first of all i would like to say i know nothing about it...but love the music so thought i would get myself a system i could take to my new honda...some time in the future lol

anyway, i got jbl 4 channel amp, got 16.5cm infinitys +tweeters in front
and fli 16.5cm in the back
everything is powered by pioneer head unit.

now, jbl is http://www.jbl.com/car/products/product ... MP&ser=CSS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

now, to have everything completed need some cables..
i am not interested in some "pro, golden, made in dubai" lol cables... lol

what cables would you recommend?? not the brand only but, what thickness, type ?? what kind of fuse i need for this amp ? what is 8 gauge, 4 gauge etc ??

do not want to go into mathematics with thicknes against the lenght and Ohm numbers.... lol ..heheh
If you could please tell me what kind of cables would do the job to match the rest of the system :mrgreen:

btw: there will be no sub (got 30cm kenwood speaker..but bloody hell this thing is massive..)

I will be veeery gratefull for the help, and info..
maybe some EBAY LINKS ????????????????????
or online shops links ??????

thanks people !!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Btw what sort of budget do you have? I could spend thousands on cabling for you if you wanted ;)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lets say , most of the stuff i bought was either used (but great condition) or sold as discontinued product ) :)

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
wired up my whole sound system but wouldnt say im an ace at all this audio nonsense either lol!!

im just good at ripping off panels, cutting holes and connecting things up lol

do you not have any local car audio shops around your area?? i just called into my local iceman and told him what car i had and what i needed

cabling for, he went into the back and a few snipping noises later he came out with everything i needed all cut to the right length, he gave me

few inches free on each cable too just to make sure i wasnt left short!!

they are generally not too bad on prices either for things like cables, its the speakers and amps they rape u with lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts