Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I haven't started online yet. Completed the single player on my laptop and about to finish it on my PC. Want to really get to know the game before I go online :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yea dont blame u. play online for abit in team deathmatch, just to get use to firein your gun and that, then do search and destroy u get more xp points for kills and that, also u rank up quicker. u just gota think for the other team (what or where would i go if i was them) lol ive done everything on it now, just play it for fun and me mates r always on it so brings the fun to home instead of going out lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
COD 4 is awesome. I play it for about an hour every night online ..

On Level 55 now, still debating to dop the prestiege yet .. Dont fancy losing all my bloody guns thou hahahaha...

Theres a few of us from CTRO who normally play ..

COD FTW :D

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
bought this today as everyone keeps raving about it! lol!!

decided im going to leave the screen and coilys for a few weeks so that i dont totally empty my bank in one go...

thought a new game would take my mind off the car abit :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
all the guys on live are horrific to play, i still have the memory of having my ass handed to me by a 7 year old scouser who then told me my mum was a crack dealer... or something to that effect, getting better now though! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts