Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping that when I go back into full time work (still a student, only work in a bar and freelance design work)
I will hopefully be able to save and by an EM1

Basically, as I only know stuff about the EJ / EG models, I was hoping some of you may be able to tell me stuff about them.

How much should I be looking to pay for one etc etc?

thanks in advance.. :)

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
I can't answer your question on how much to pay (no experience with EM1s) but damn don't they look nice:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeh they are nice, i actually prefer the look of the EG by FAR but i want something newer as Im fed up of old interior etc.. plus, the EG beng so old, it doesnt feel like its worth putting any more money into..

·
Registered
340 Posts
you will probs be able to pick up a nice EK VTI for around 2.5-3k id say. theres ones out there for less, but your gonna want one that in mint condition with decent milage on. and it will already be modded a little bit at least, which can either be undone and redone to your taste, or not, obviously lol. most of them are done to JDM though, so if your not into it be prepared to either start from scratch, accept it, or have to re-do it all anyways lol

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont want an EK I want an EM. Or is that no different?

Yeh god damn those JDM lovers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts