my plan:
delock
colour code handles
remove rear handles
smooth bootlid lines
smooth grill
no bumpstrips
and need help on this
i need to ken if jordon yellow with jordon decals would look good (PS any1)??

anyone welcome to add to the list

·
Registered
780 Posts
i wouldn't go for jordan yellow personally for two reasons, the first is the paint fades bloody quickly and as i'm finiding out atm its costing a fortune and being a rite arse ache trying to get a colour match to the fade now.

secondly don't make replica cars, its such a poo thing to do, if you want a jordan buy a jordan, if you want a quatto buy a quatto, type-r get a type-r etc etc don't make coppies as it down grades the originals and also you will never make it look the same, so people will always know.

if its yellow you like then your prop better of with JDM yellow as this is brighter and people will know that your not just coppying the jordan

good luck with it tho

(sorry for the rant but it gets on my nerves when people make replicas)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry dude, welll i changed my mind it is ethier BRG or pearlescent black

anyone do me a Photoshop?

·
Registered
780 Posts
no worries

go with pearlesant rolls royce black (this is the deepest nicest black you could imagine) its not any more expensive but its the barkest black and looks mint, very easy to polish as well!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol well i think it should be good lookin, how can i lower the car as i can't find anyone tht does springs for the EF saloon.?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like this colour any have thoughts on it?

[attachment=0:2m35bgiw]img.jpg[/attachment:2m35bgiw]

U want to make an unique one of the kind Honda civic anyone suggest any ideas?

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
Well seeing as he has an EF saloon, I don't think it was ever going to be a replica, to be honest it would look a bit s***e. But a nice deep black will be nice :D Look forward to seeing some pics :D

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
crxhugh said:
i wouldn't go for jordan yellow personally for two reasons, the first is the paint fades bloody quickly and as i'm finiding out atm its costing a fortune and being a rite arse ache trying to get a colour match to the fade now.

secondly don't make replica cars, its such a poo thing to do, if you want a jordan buy a jordan, if you want a quatto buy a quatto, type-r get a type-r etc etc don't make coppies as it down grades the originals and also you will never make it look the same, so people will always know.

if its yellow you like then your prop better of with JDM yellow as this is brighter and people will know that your not just coppying the jordan

good luck with it tho

(sorry for the rant but it gets on my nerves when people make replicas)
i know what your saying abour replicas but its not always possible to buy the real thing ie ,not made ,to exspensive,just plain bloody anavailable ,you mention the quattro my point in case i cant afford a rally version so it will have to be a road car turned into a rally rep , so in my eyes there has to be exceptions :)[attachment=0:2v7lr2uz]rally resize.jpg[/attachment:2v7lr2uz]you cant argue with that :)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
as long as what ever you do is as close to the real thing with a rep i dont see the problem , but of course personal moneys will always regulate the out come of any project ,
the above picture is a near exact replica of the actual car which no longer exists , i must say thou it took 4 years to do and plenty of money and contacts but it is special :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well the car is going well very bad relli, i stripped it compelty and the rust bascaillyhas ruined the shell so me and the bodyshop man, are to going to weld new panels on to the shell(homemade panels). But i took order of the TVR paint (shown in pic up the page). will update with pics rellli soon

1 - 20 of 22 Posts