Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who ever invented the idea of a face lift, was a c**k!!

i took the carbon bonnet off my jordan to put it on my green one and the bloody lights and grill are different, the bonnet now wont close!! gurr its only about 5mm out and the same shape, what a pain in the arse!

so i'm doing a face lift to the front of my one, skinny and alec you will be glad to hear i have projectors to go on, unfortuantly they are chrome (they were free) so i will spray them black :)

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
yeh just take the lens off and spray them.. do them a whacky colour, like bright yellow housing.. and then paint your alloys to match lol

·
Registered
370 Posts
typical honda they aren't lazy any carry on designs they redesign the whole thing!!! im sure after some "persuading" im sure it fit flush.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
lol you told me about this on the phone last night it does seem really weird why they would do that!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OHHH MY GOD!!

i took my new projectors out to have a look at them against my standard ones, guess what, they are a completely different shape!!! so if i want this carbon bonnet i need to replace the following:
lights
bumper
arches

thats it sh*t!! i'm not doing that!! carbon bonnet up for sale, pm me if interested, fits all ek civics (only joking only fits the facelift versions) :)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
lol i could have told you that the wings aint the same... i wanted to get a 99-00 front for mine but it wouldnt have fitted

1 - 10 of 10 Posts