Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy boys n girls im gerry

im 25 and single (hey ladies) living with my parents im also an alcholic and have a fascination with guns!!

in my spare time i enjoy lighting fires and throwing stones at buses.

when im not hanging out with the guys im a keen member of my local bowls club lol lol

i joke i joke

ive had a few civics in the past and i thinks its time for another 1

ive got my eye out for a new project mybe a ef or eg

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
welcome,

good to see a few more N.I people starting up

im from bangor m8

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
My dad's from Belfast... does that count for anything? :D

Anyway, welcome, I'm sure you'll find most of the people 'round here helpful, as for me, you'll soon find out I mean well but tend not to know exactly what I'm on about when it comes to how all the oil'd-up movey-bits make the cars go and shit! :D

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
wat ya mean is it your old car??? lol

i actually recognise that car, did you used to drive about bangor alot, theres about 4 green civics about now ffs but i recognise

your wheels

btw your engine bay is beaut, mines jus a d14 ffs but getting it taken off the road in 6 months and stripping it down for a swap

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i cant make out your reg it looks to be the same as my old vti lol

i sold that car to a fella in bangor tho, infact my last 3 cars have went to bangor corrolla twincam a46rug a 106gti and the vti

your bangor men love your cars lol

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
ha ha i was wandering there, nah mine is gunmetal grey

yea the carpark in bangor is completely bunged still on sunday nights lol, see your old vti around bangor alot!!

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
geraldo46 said:
howdy boys n girls im gerry

im 25 and single (hey ladies) He tempts the laides here......... living with my parents im also an alcholic and have a fascination with guns!!........Andddd then he goes down hill

Welcome to the mental asylum.....

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
here just out of curiosity did you car pass m.o.t's with them headlights, iv the same ones and got them alligned there, they now look more offline than when i did them myself lol but if they pass the m.o.t i dont mind

1 - 13 of 13 Posts