Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Mr Travis Pastrana, what a man, knows no fear, be sure to try and catch "199 Lives - The Travis Pastrana Story"

Here's the trailer...

[youtube:1qznk1om]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ete6ikzkes[/youtube:1qznk1om]

·
Registered
40 Posts
^^^ there that man but what if the guys mate slips. He's a maniac. Dont think Il be doing any daredevil shiz any time soon. bikes scare me btw...4 wheels ftw...you cant fall out a car (unless the windows open :confused: )

·
Registered
40 Posts
Theres a reason they call them donors. But yeah cars can be dangerous...but on the road if you dont make a constant effort to look out for bikes a riders gona end up on your bonnet...believe me i know,as i stopped about 5 months ago the car behind me was overhanging, i mirrored, indicated n all i could see was a car up my arse so turned the wheel n herd a bib. I bearly moved b4 stoppin n this damn ped that was tryin to overtake me on the right! hit my wheel n dropd. I shat myself!!! he was ok till i jumped on him lol seriously bicycles scare me lol Do we have n accidents thread? :redface: lol

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Bikes on the road are so dangerous, I rode a 50cc moped for about 18 months and was knocked off that once.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts