• Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, so I'm buying my new headlights today (want to install them this weekend), and I have narrowed it down to two auctions:

Black Housing
Clear Housing

Now I just can't decide which one I prefer, and am looking for some opinions that you think would look good on my car:[attachment=0:2uhk5q9l]car.jpg[/attachment:2uhk5q9l]
Use the poll to vote, please look at the photo of the car first!

·
Registered
31 Posts
yeh +1 on the angel eyes mate, shame they only do sh***y ones for my car, have black clips around, but hopefully making my own at some point!

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've emailed the seller asking, but even if they aren't road legal, I'll just swap them back at MOT time. Just like gotta swap back the old cat bypass pipe :p

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Alec said:
I've emailed the seller asking, but even if they aren't road legal, I'll just swap them back at MOT time. Just like gotta swap back the old cat bypass pipe :p
but you`ll be blinding oncoming traffic, including the coppers, and a nice crisp producer will be presented to you. Also possible £30 fineage

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Not at all. if you aim them properly with the adjusters, they are fine. Ive had them for my car from the same company, great lights, even had my car taken to the cop shop and checked them before i fitted them, no problems.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Alec said:
What makes you say they aren't road legal anyway? Besides, I can adjust the height of my beams.
i have no doubt they can be adjusted, but if u have euro lights, the hight of them will be irrelevant, if u get close enough u will be blinding people as it would be like looking at your own headlights head on!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts