Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what suspension set up everyone is using? I will have around £5oo to spend as the standard shocks are shot. I mite as well improve rather than repair.
Thanking you

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks to stug45 aswell. but keep them coming! I heard of whiteline strutbraces any views in them?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cheers they look the trick. my cars 96 N but its a 91/95 model im going to get intouch with them tho

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
nickyboy said:
yeah they are good if you get a decent one, i`m on the lookout myself
Even the really cheap ones make a difference my 20 quid ebay one made a massive difference on my Civic. Going to fit it to my REX as well :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
I Have got tein adjustable coilovers, yet i have them tightened right up, and the back are fine, yet the front feel a tad soft, i have a civic ek 97, and these are new shocks well 2 months old.

·
Registered
109 Posts
nickyboy said:
never heard of them. I`m looking for a J`s Racing one
! Must be a JDM name whore :p Whiteline is for the people who don't want to spend obscene amounts of money on JDM brands lol

I've got a full whiteline setup at the back, upper and lower strut brace + 20mm adjustable anti roll bar.

Best £250 I've spent on the handling. The Koni's helped, but for straight up difference, that setup is epic.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts