Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi fellas,
At the risk of sounding like a compleaty thick numpty, i have seen pictures of civics with no back seats, and they seem to have a sort of paneling on the floor where the bottom of the seats used to be, what is this, i want it in the back of my car. Or is it just whats under the seats after you remove them, please help.

thanx

phil

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
na, thats not it, i got this pic from the georgeouse red eg6, but i have seen this on the ek shape, and was wondering what is it?

sorry again if im just being stupid

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you see, i thort that, but iv seen the same thing in a pic of a ek9, and my car sure as hell dosnt look like that when the seats are down lol.

so ye basicly i was bein stupid thanx lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ye, my mate totaly stripped out the back of his fiesta, but it makes it far to tail happy. does any one know what civics are like when there ass is bare lol.

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
The photo you posted, that is the seats folded down. We need a photo of what you're talking about mate.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i cant find that pic any more, if i come across it again ill post it. thanks for the help so far tho.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
they are front heavy as it is! its more about weight distribution (remove the seats but keep the spare and relocate the battery to the rear) and you still have some grip!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts