Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im considering buying a back bumper as to be honest i really love the car from the front and sides but i think the back loses it down on my type r replica ep3 as i think it looks abit standard apart from the spoiler,im looking to buy a different bumper and wondered if any one has any ideas on any on the market and any good (pref cheap)aftermarket bumpers for it

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Well I just had a look around eBay for you and I couldn't find much tbh.

How much are you looking to spend?

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I wouldnt buy a cheap one it will be fibreglass and will jsut break really easily if your going to do it get a good one!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi thanks for that im not sure how much looking to spend just want some ideas on the bumpers out there for the rear end lol,and thanks nickyboy for the post but i am getting rid of one petrol guzzler which i didnt want to but i def had to step down on the engine size as i do alot of running about every day(kids) and its just not practical anymore as i was putting £60 plus in the st24 a week lol thats why i went for the 1.6 replica cuz if anyone asks i tell em its a type r lmfao.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nickyboy said:
LMAO naughty! Just dont put type r badges on it please! lol

they already was on lmao but got to admit do miss the power but i guess thats how it goes lol.(just hope nobody comes up my a*%e for a race lmao)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts