Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Porsche has confirmed it will build a small 4x4, which at the moment is called 'Cajun'.

"Under the working name Cajun, this efficient and sporty model will further expand the company's most successful segment worldwide. In addition to the new Cayenne, which has clearly consolidated its market position as the most successful sporty SUV in the premium segment, the Cajun will also make a positive impact, offering typical Porsche features such as lightweight construction, dynamic handling and agility," runs the company statement

"As a desirable entry model in the Porsche world, the Cajun will attract new and even younger customers to the premium brand along with the Boxster, the market leader in the segment of two-seater, mid-size sports cars," the firm reckons.

The Cajun is expected to go on sale in 2015, and Porsche says it will be an 'efficient and sporty model' which it hopes will attract new and younger customer to the brand.

It is thought that the Porsche Cajun will be based on the same mechanicals as the Audi Q5 and come with a range of petrol and diesel engines, with prices tipped to start around £35,000.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,459 Posts
these shouldnt be called 4x4's! There was a massive queue at the bottom of my work - and what was the car causing all the problems for the last hour?........ a Porsche Cayenne! Bloody Combo's, Yaris's and my Mazda 3 made it no bother! Plus they are ugly as shit!

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
The cajun will be what the boxter is too the 911, the only people who will buy one will be the people who cant afford a cayenne.
And there too low, with too wide 'sporty' alloys and tyres to do any serious off roading. Although i think if i spent that much on a car, i wouldnt dare show it a off road course :)

·
Premium Member
2,268 Posts
Christ_t12 said:
The cajun will be what the boxter is too the 911, the only people who will buy one will be the people who cant afford a cayenne.
And there too low, with too wide 'sporty' alloys and tyres to do any serious off roading. Although i think if i spent that much on a car, i wouldnt dare show it a off road course :)

now days people buy these 4x4's "to look cool" BUT FAIL!!! alot have no intention of even taking them off road.

·
Premium Member
2,841 Posts
Their time has pretty much passed but stay-at-home Mums, hairdressers and estate agents still like them so the companies continue to bring out different variants.

It's utterly stupid though, they made massive cars which people liked, now they're shrinking the massive cars. WTF. Just make normal cars!

·
Registered
12,742 Posts
Aw, just as I was gonna put a picture on the thread......

Sod it, I'm doing it anyway!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts