Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i have a civic illusion 1.4i its th ej9 chassis and i was wodering could i fit a b16b engine? would really appriciate advice

Edit:

can i have some advice please

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
like i said in the previous post lol

you can fit pretty much any engine you like into it, some engines just require a little/a lot more work to get them in!!

btw your gonna have to do more than just put the engine in, will have to change engine mounts/gear box/ wiring loom/ ecu/brakes etc

its not a matter of waking up one morning and your little ej9 has type r powers lol

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I BOUGHT THE WHOLE FRONT END OF A CIVIC WITH A B16B ENGINE FROM THE GEAR STICK FORWARD FOR £600 SHOULD THAT PROVIDE ALL THE PARTS I NEED?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

yea that would have everything you need!!!

how you get it for 600 ya jammy £$"%$£ lol

whats the condition and mileage of it?

give you a grand for it lol

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
done 35000 miles, full service history, new belts, plugs etc passed a pressure test. car was wrote off from rear so bought all the front

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
well get her in there!! where abouts did you get it from? a honda breaker or what??

seriously lol il give you more than what you paid for it if your not gonna use it

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
yea i would 100% buy it from you, was looking to do a b16b swap a while back but always found it hard to source all the parts i needed in one go and didnt think it was worth it as i would probably end up with half the stuff and give up on the project!!
600 is a low price though so i wander if there is anything up with it, was the engine running and is it definately a b16b, check the engine tag

1 - 10 of 10 Posts