Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as subject states, how hard is this to do? my car is a 1994, and the b16a engine is coming out of a 1994 car.any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
351 Posts
whos doin the work?
you need the engine gearbox anything thats bolted to it ,loom ecu not sure on engine mounts(different sizes) drive shafts cooling system brakes system and exhaust probarly more .clocks wood be from the new engine wood be good
its a big job but nothings impossiable .

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my mate is going to be doing it all, the engine im getting comes with gearbox,driveshafts,suspension,ecu,loom. Clocks im not fussed about, alredy have aftermarket exhaust on my car from cat, which i thought i could use on the b16a? And what do you mean by cooling system? I already have uprated brakes and suspension,so wouldnt need to change that.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello, you're going to change the mechanics of your car by a B16A, well I can help you in whatever you want, I have two cars modified with the same engine one is my brother and the other is mine.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello friend, would have no problem because your radiator fits perfectly to the dimensions of the engine within the bodywork.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts