Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A modded Honda Civic coupe ls owner!! Picked her lastnight and apart from the mrs over filling her with oil!! Shes a beauty!! Here's the only pic i have right now but more will follow no more silver wipers full respray and crystal headlights later! Hello to everyone!!

No more silver wipers full respray and crystal headlights since this pic!!

Ben.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
cant wait for new pics mate..

Lesson learned then.. never let your mrs near your car.. haha!!

Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers guys 1.6 16v but am probably looking to put a bigger one in but am not sure of a. easiest to fit b. best in the long run!!

Will try to post some 2moro night as its going in tomorrow morning to have the oil drained!! Bloody women!! Thats as close as she's getting haha!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
god nows on engine codes!! Dont think its a vtech!! all i know is its a 1.6 16v p reg civic coupe ls!! lol!!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
cant belive we both thought about it knowing it was an ls nick haha! *slaps forehead*

Those wipers looked crap haha!

·
Registered
103 Posts
i no this car very well, the chap u bought it off id a good mate of mine, it has a different front bumper on it now to the one in that pic looks loads better, got loads of good pic of it at home will get em up later. its a d16, had a new lump put in it last year. nice car i like it tbh it has had some money spent on it not to every ones taste but does the job turns heads and looks good,

enjoy it pal.!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
nickyboy said:
i didn`t know it was an LS until he said :-

1.6 16v can mean the SOHC D16 16 valve or the B16 DOHC

Anyway, no-one talks of `16 valve` on here. That`s for the chavs, here it`s engine code abbreviations. K20 FTW!
CRX's are refured to as 16v's or VT's, 16v been the D series DOHC non-VTEC and the VT been the B series DOHC VTEC

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Hi mate nice to see another coupe owner on the site. Nice car, not too sure about that wing though, it's a little OTT for my liking, still good though.

What colour is it now?

Chris

1 - 20 of 25 Posts