Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i finally got around to getting a cd player for my car as the previous owner must have been living in flatcap 1920's land for the past 6 years. I hate not having MUSIC in my car and the radio sucks ASS! >:eek: >:eek: >:eek:

Anyway i ordered it online with Halfords in store for them to fit. The guy goes "cant do that mate its a honda civic" eh? weird i though. So i said no, it looks quite easy to fit as it just pulls out at the front, not like the ep civic with the whole console needing removed(ive owned 2 of them). So he comes back, "na mate computer says not enough room to fit a cd player in this car" "cant do" LOL what a joke.

Damn i though, anyway i purchased the cd player as it was half price online, took it to a local audio centre who didnt even look inside the car and said no probs, and fitted it in 10 minutes.

halfords what a crock of shite, do they know anything?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
halfords are gay. i work from them and know. ever bought a bike? we have them boxed, no setup ones to take away on the day. maybe if they had more organisation they could. but im working for them to serve customers not make them money. the bikes i put together are mint, the other stuff i do for customers i sometimes dont charge. and also the bikes we sell are shit. i tell customers about the better offers/better priced items.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You work for them? What i dont get though is i checked on line and even had to buy the adaptor thingy so it would fit, but they still woudnt do it and said it wasnt possible. Surely they know better?

I think i will stay clear of bikes from there then lol.

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
halfrauds are crap the end , there over priced and under qualified and no naff all unless its in the computer sir , arses they should employ more decent people who actually no what there doing i know someone who bought bikes for the kids and they were both riding them home and the crank arm fell off one and the handle bars spun loose on the other ,the boys could have been seriously injured i have no time for the company at all there are far better places to spend your money and get a far superior service not that is to hard to be better than them..
..stug45 no dig at you there mate..

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
im over qualified actually. part time and want to get out of there!

anyone in the west midlands area want new staff? need to pay £7 or more as it has to beat what i'm on now.

2 of us at the store are on over 6.50 and just part time!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Wouldnt we all stug! I have told many girls that i would shag them for 20 quid - none of the ones i have asked have taken me up on it yet though, maybe i shout try asking the mingers as well *shudder*

·
Registered
780 Posts
mingers are great, you usually end up with a free brecky as well, the fit ones make excuses about not doing it often so you have to fuck off, or before their bf arrives!! as edd would say "vtec off YO"

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Lol i've had to do the leg it before the bf turns up before! Also had breakfast made for my by a swedish bird i have been prone to fooling around with when drunk recently and was presented with 2 pieces of brown (yuck) bread with no butter no jam nothing! I was like WTF where are the bacon and eggs!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
lol bastard! Her excuse was that she was a student and hadn't been to the shops to buy any good food! i was like WTF sweden is a shit hole all they have is bread and snow

·
Registered
70 Posts
crxhugh said:
haha, farmers only eat bread and drink milk dont they?? they gotta sell the pigs and egg to buy their lpg!! :p

sum of us farmers only use diesal (stupid brown and his tax shite)

and true aboot the food lolage :D :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts