Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
He does seem to know an awful lot about these cars that go missing... however he doesnt match the description of the bloke who stole the first car unless he has a small asian lad as an acomplice!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
all stand out cars. i never see the grey/gunmetal ctr's about but im always.
theres plenty of asians with mint cars round here. should arrest the lot! bet they dont have insurance or anything

·
Registered
142 Posts
This thread reminds me of an old Viz top tip: Racists, remember to fool your more moderate friends into believing that you are not a racist by saying the words "I am not a racist, but..." before saying something incredibly racist

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
i never say that, i never take people at face value. if they are doing something dodgy, acting out of character, eg a young person driving a car that noone would quote insurance for, or some people wearing tracksuits carrying tv's down the street....etc etc. then they are generally the people who should be shot.
if the same looking person is at uni doing a degree to better themselves i will help them. eg the kid i helped change his wheel from a puncture. he was indian. but if i saw a kid trying to break into a car id smack them in the face.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts