·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My worry is how much extra will i have to pay when they come into the UK??

EDIT: Forget that haha just read the auction properly haha

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Although I should say I bought Spoon mirrors off him and in the listing it said "Wiring diagram available upon request". When I requested it I found he didn't have a wiring diagram to give me >:-(

But that's been the only issue. I bought my angel eye headlights off him too so we will see when I fit them tomorrow!

·
Registered
342 Posts
alrite car stealer!!! lol i cant believe you have black angel eyes.....i wanted these the whole time i had the car but everytime i went to buy them something happened and i needed the money for other things!! cant wait to see them on.

no point in hitting the scrappies mate, ive been to them all loads of times, theres about three eg's in the whole of barrow scrappies (they dont break often lol), and theyre all front end smashes so the bonnets are screwed!! just to save you the hassle!

·
Registered
780 Posts
if your looking for civics in scrappies, we have a few down here (coventry), mostly ek's but there are some eg's, just ask away

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Angels eyes are awesome! If they are blue ringed ones though, make sure they are wired to a switch and be sure to fuse them, i didnt and mine blew straight away :(

1 - 20 of 31 Posts