Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

My name's Chris, I'm 20 and a student, my car is a 1997 EJ9, currently stripped out and lowered with bucket seats and four point harnesses (2-seater :D ). I'm looking to do some bodywork modification as well as some interior work as soon as I get it fixed (more on that story here: exterior/replacing-rear-quarter-panels-ej9-t2977.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;). I'm also in the process of fitting a new sound system after getting a bit bored of the whole stripped out look, consisting of:

- A set of 6.5" components in the front
- Panasonic 6x9s in the rear
- A new boot wall (no back seats of course) with two JBL T595 6x9s in it plus a 12" Vibe subwoofer

I'll get some pics up soonish

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Welcome to the forum dude, Didnt realise there was a moddifing scene up in the Shetland isles. HArd luck on the rear quarters, if that had happend to me i'd be WELL pissed off!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gibbscp said:
Welcome to the forum dude, Didnt realise there was a moddifing scene up in the Shetland isles. HArd luck on the rear quarters, if that had happend to me i'd be WELL pissed off!!!
Trust me, I was ;)
Shetland's perfect for the modding scene though, several thousand miles of road kept in good condition with oil money, very little traffic since the population's only about 22000, and ONE speed camera for the entire road network.

I'll get some pictures up soon, I have some from about a year and a half ago when I was first fitting the bucket seats on my camera so I'll get those up when I find it. The car itself is currently away getting MOT'd though.

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Hmmm..... well atleast your roads are good, Aberdeen.... Oil capital of Eurpoe: and our roads are sh*te!!!!

Maybe ill take a wee trip up to the shetland isles some time and check it out

1 - 11 of 11 Posts