Honda Civic Forums banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
12,742 Posts
Have a read through the suspension section, theres a fair bit of discussion on the different brands. Or use the search function ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I need some advice. I drive a 2002 civic eu8 1.6 and want to fit eibach pro or sportline springs, are the sportline too low so as to cause problems with negative camber? I do not want to have to fit camber kits and more importantly don't want my tyres to wear unevenly/excessively. The end result I need from the springs are better cornering and handling and looks but I don't know which to go for. Has anyone fitted these with OE shocks and what was the end result?
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all I hope someone can help. I've recently bought a 53 plate civic type s 2.0l 5 door. EV1 on the vin plate, and I'm struggling to find lowering springs at a half decent cost for this make and model. Does anyone know if type r springs will fit or other model springs?? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi all I want to get some coil overs for my civic 1.4i sport 5door vin number SHHMB2700******** and reg number x861lkk and I would like to no what my model is (em2 ep1 ep2ep3 ep4 eu5 eu6 eu7 eu8 eu9 es4 es5 es6 es7 es8 es9 ev1) or has any one got one that can help and I also want an exhaust system can someone please help thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry for late reply so my model is mb2 do u no where I canany lowering springs or coilovers from and exhaust thanks I have loomed on ebay but dont really no if it will fit my car

·
Registered
3 Posts
Old thread, but I'm wanting to lower my ej9 with lowering springs....yes I know! But it's Cheaper than a full set of dampers and springs and I want to see how it looks first. I've found a set on eBay from 'lo suspension' are they any good? And should springs have front and rear labelled springs as the front will need stiffer springs due to the engine weight won't it? Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ive got an 04 civic sport ep2. Recently put 17" type r alloys on and it sits a bit funny so was thinking off getting a set of tein lowering springs, anyone recommend any dampers to compensate?

41 - 50 of 50 Posts