Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I’m Alan and have stumbled upon your humble (civic obsessed) abode!
I own a ‘94 LSi Coupe (EJ2) which I bought last December.

Pictures. My car’s standard except for a Scorpion alarm and alloys (17” DJ 328s) with Toyo T1-S tyres.
Although it’s good condition, well, you all know the story, I’m hooked on the possibilities.
Don’t you just love projects. Lol.
This is she:

I hope they all turn out... I have bad history of image urls ha!

I'll get more up as soon as I can. Interior is my priority, It's bare at the mo. Have a spoiler primered and ready to paint so that's the next addition.
So yeah, good to be a part of the place. Nice job decorating. =P

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Hey GreenMachine, welcome to the forum mate. Great looking car you have there, just like Skinny's I believe.

Looks like you have a pretty unique colour from your second photo, looks cool.

What plans do you have? New light, lowered etc?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
hey mate, welcome to the forum! I belive your the only other EJ2 on here.

I quite like this colour.. theres a housing estate in my town and the husband and wife both have cars exactly the same as this lol, colour etc..

Wheels look good, but like me, need a drop.

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers for the welcome
Yeah, I'm searching for a few things at the moment... Student income isn't so hot, so it's all pipeline stuff! >:-(
I'm searching for lights currently but I'm all about subtlety and to be honest, I know sod all about lights... into halos though but that hardly narrows my search! lol I'm browsing the magical internet now... Any good sites anyone knows for heads and rears?? a lot of these look, well, iffy. >:eek:

I'm halfway through constructing a sound system aswell. But I'm skint!!! Feel my pain! lol
Insurance comes first alongside the other legalities. :cash: :cash: :cash: Uni's sucked me dry.
I doubt I'll be pinching the springs just yet. I have priorities! I probably will in the future :p

Aye, skinny, nice to see a fellow EJ2, I saw someone with the same colour the other day... the poor old thing looked beaten.
Was looking at your pics b4 mate. Lookin good :)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
hehe cheers mate. if you check out ebay, this is where i bought my halos.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/92-95-Honda-Civic ... dZViewItem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Search for 'projectors' rather than 'halos' and also make sure you dont buy ones for the 4 door and hatch, has to be 2 door and coupe.

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the tips dude. I like the over-all look of the lights on your car... I see I can get clear ones without the black, if you get me... They may suit me better. Ah decisions decisions! Either way, I won't be buying them yet. :cash:

- Cheers Jugga, I finish uni in the next two weeks for good... 3rd year grants me freedom. Yeehar. :D

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
urgh mate please get the black housing .. the chrome housing ones look soooooo cheap and tacky.. i persuaded alec away from the chrome ones and hes so happy that i did it now!! lol!

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ah, well tacky certainly ain't good. I just got a nail in one of my tires... So the lights wait. Still had a good amount of tread as well!! >:-(
Every time I save up, I spend it on something other than what I want!! lol

I'm looking for a front shot of your car skinny so I can work photoshop magic and see what my car looks like with the black halos. :D

I need a job. The uni loan is dry! :'(

·
Registered
1,629 Posts

there ya go mate.. enjoy lol.

Trust me, photoshop or no photoshop.. the black housing looks awesome, and the chrome looks wank.. up to you tho at the end of the day.

if you get chrome i WILL hate you for all eternity!!!

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice subtle comment at the end there! :p

Cheers for the pic.
Dude, your number plate insults me. >:eek: lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts