Honda Civic Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new to the forum and i am just looking for a bit of advice on the above car.I have only had one Honda previously in between Audis and Bmw and that was a temp car which was a Jazz and to be honest i actually quite liked it. .However i am looking at part exchanging my A3 1.6tdi Convertible 2011 for a Civic 1.8 VTEC S GT 2010 plate with just 18000 miles on the clock one owner with a price of £6950 they are offering me a lot less than i would have wanted privately but i already knew this and to be honest with a quick turnaround as i would only have 7 days (insurance wise) to have the car for sale legally and to try and sell sometimes to just have to do it..Car looks clean as you would expect with that mileage and i have checked mileage via mot and it's averaging 1600 miles a year and 140 miles a month ,anyway i also checked E10 fuel and it appears that all fuel injected Hondas can use it so thats one issue out of the way ,insurance is just 21 just one up from the Audi at 20 so thats doable ,ok tax is more but i can live with that ..I have looked at a few reviews online that all come back good so i was hoping i could get some realtime feedback on the car from any owners on here etc that could help with any potential issues .Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm to look at a new car on Saturday hopefully, so I can get rid of my total nightmare of a so called car.

Was just wondering if anyone has one?
Was hoping for advice on things to look out for, and maybe common problems?

Thanks,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts