Honda Civic Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
my honda civic 1.7 diesel 2004 uk built goes into limp mode goes uphill either in first gear or second gear around 10 mph normally it would go up that hill in third gear around 30 mph same on motorway cruising at 70 mph it suddenly goes into limp mode starts slowing down to 40 mph doesn't matter how much i accelerate it wont go above 40 mph stop the car turn the engine off for about 5 minute its ok again check code with obd2 scanner showing code p1236 and code p1237 could anyone tell me what these codes mean what's wrong with the car most of the time it is running ok

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm a new member, but this is a fab thread. Some really good info on here.

I'm still yet to find out if I can crossover parts especially on the front end for my ej6 with ek parts, and I'm extremely confused if I can mis match facelift and prefacelift ek parts onto my coupe, and if there is a facelift coupe!?

I believe to have a 1.6 EJ6, in the island pearl colour (particularly hard to find colour coordinated parts for).

If someone can help me out, that would be SUPER helpful as I'm at a complete loose end when looking to buy parts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Honda 1.7 diesel goes into limp mode when going up hill

my honda civic 1.7 diesel 2004 UK built goes into limp mode when going uphill goes uphill either in first gear or second gear around 10 mph normally it would go up that hill in third gear around 30 mph same on motorway cruising at 70 mph it suddenly goes into limp mode starts slowing down to 40 mph doesn't matter how much i accelerate it won't go above 40 mph stop the car turn the engine off for about 5 minute its ok again also mil light comes on goes off next day checked code with obd2 scanner showing code p1236 and code p1237 now i am getting code p0238 could anyone tell me what these codes mean what's wrong with the car most of the time it is running ok

·
Registered
1 Posts
Colour code for aerodeck vti silver

Hi huys, new to this site but never the less been a honda nut for years, finally got a MC2 aerodeck vti. Will post pics soon (after i painted the front bumper and given it a polish)

I need to know the colour code for it...i cant find it on the chassis in the passenger side door jam. Its silver.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Idling issues d15z6

My car isn't idling at all, I changed everything possible, I also had to remove the immobilizer from my p2y ecu would like some help to get this car working properly

41 - 46 of 46 Posts