Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of getting a Civic but finding toit difficult to ascertain the exact spec features on an older car. I particularly want LED or HID headlights, autonomous braking/collision mitigation and a petrol auto.
The dealers spec descriptions usually say nothing about the headlights, is the collision mitigation the same as autonomous braking or does it only operate at low speed or for pedestrians. Also are the auto boxes problematic?
Is there a trim/model detail I should be looking for?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am thinking of getting a Civic but finding toit difficult to ascertain the exact spec features on an older car. I particularly want LED or HID headlights, autonomous braking/collision mitigation and a petrol auto.
The dealers spec descriptions usually say nothing about the headlights, is the collision mitigation the same as autonomous braking or does it only operate at low speed or for pedestrians. Also are the auto boxes problematic?
Is there a trim/model detail I should be looking for?
I am disappointed at no response to my query as there must be peeps with extensive knowledge of the Civic. I do find it strange that the Civic spec sheets say little about the lights considering there is a massive difference between LED lights and old style bulbs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts