Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachment=14:36ir2dr0]01.jpg[/attachment:36ir2dr0]
With the 2011 SEMA Show just around the corner, we’ve been getting fed tons of teasers and sneak peeks of finished projects that will be making their way to the big aftermarket expo in Las Vegas. But forget teasers, here’s the full reveal of Fox Marketing’s 2012 Honda Civic Si, boasting a wickedly clean widebody and packing over 450-hp thanks to Full-Race’s turbo kit.

The custom widebody and body kit is courtesy of carbodykits.com, while Fox Marketing opted to have the entire body resprayed by BASF’s R-M Ultrasonic Blue Pearl. Handling suspension duties are springs from Road Magnet while SSBC contributed a brake upgrade to the Si Coupe. For wheels, Fox Marketing opted for a custom 20-inch setup from Vossen. CV3 wheels adorn each corner of the project wrapped with Toyo Proxes 4 tires.

On the inside, Yonaka Ronin racing seats found their way inside after being reupholstered with factory Civic Si fabric inserts in the front and the rear. AutoGuide.com will be sure to check out the finished project up close in person starting on November 1st.

Source: AutoGuide

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,841 Posts
I'm confused... I don't know if I like it or not... :(

·
Registered
517 Posts
I'm with Snips on this one; guessing you either love it or hate it. For me, i.. don't know! :palm:

·
Registered
56 Posts
looks decent from the pics but should have had blue inserts in the interior, am i right in thinking this is the first turbo setup thats going to be in production ?

·
Registered
56 Posts
i mean is this the first tuning company thats turbod hondas rather than just joe blogs doing it themselves ?

·
Premium Member
4,752 Posts
Well Full-Race have made turbo kits for Honda engines for years - this one has just been done as Honda probably gave them a car to do what they want with. That happens a lot at Sema!

There's a load of CR-Z's been done this year too :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
i dont like the rear too much. from the side i got a hint of nissan gtr!? :problem:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts