Honda Civic Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife's Civic had mysteriously gained an hour on the dashboard clock. Apparently you can only adjust it through the satnav (why??) so, after a lot swearing at car and instruction manual I managed to get to the clock adjustment screen. However, having adjusted the clock it doesn't retain the adjustment when you press the button to complete the process. I have tried everything including turning off the summertime and time zone defaults. Any advice gratefully received.

Registered
My wife's Civic had mysteriously gained an hour on the dashboard clock. Apparently you can only adjust it through the satnav (why??) so, after a lot swearing at car and instruction manual I managed to get to the clock adjustment screen. However, having adjusted the clock it doesn't retain the adjustment when you press the button to complete the process. I have tried everything including turning off the summertime and time zone defaults. Any advice gratefully received.
Mines has done exactly the same mate.

Boss Hogg been trying to help me out & I will try his latest piece of advise 馃檹

Registered
2008 Civic 2.2tdi + 2007 Civic 2.2tdi
Mine has done the same, 2008 2.2cdti :) thankfully for me, I'm only using the car at weekends now to pick up my little people, so the clock throws me for a second, then I can ignore it :)

Registered
Any further updates on this. Mine had just done the same!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts