Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive changed my head unit and upon refitin it to of the lights have gone, the AC one and the recyle air one. its only the back lights thats gone they stil come on when u press them as shown.

I fink the ac is stil working.

Any ideas if bulbs have blown or are they fused diffrently to rest? Must be a pain to change these bulbs surely there not clip it ones but a case for soldering micro lites on :S

Also im not sure if the cigerete lighter is supposed to light up? if it is then thats gone to
[attachment=1:2mskercv]SS850650.JPG[/attachment:2mskercv]
[attachment=0:2mskercv]SS850651.JPG[/attachment:2mskercv]

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, I'm a newbie to this forum. I recently noticed that my two backlights have gone- AC and recycle. I haven't noticed the cigarette one though- I will have a look next time I drive in the dark! I don't know if it is a coincidence but I changed the headlight bulbs. Did you manage to fit the replacement backlight bulbs? Can you tell me how you did it and what was the cost of these bulbs? Cheers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
SuprUsr said:
Hi, I'm a newbie to this forum. I recently noticed that my two backlights have gone- AC and recycle. I haven't noticed the cigarette one though- I will have a look next time I drive in the dark! I don't know if it is a coincidence but I changed the headlight bulbs. Did you manage to fit the replacement backlight bulbs? Can you tell me how you did it and what was the cost of these bulbs? Cheers.
bump,

me too please

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have discovered that by hitting the surrounding panel of those buttons with the palm of my hands has caused the lights to come back on!!! This isn't the Honda quality that I am used to but still, I like easy fixes like this.

·
Premium Member
7,193 Posts
SuprUsr said:
I have discovered that by hitting the surrounding panel of those buttons with the palm of my hands has caused the lights to come back on!!! This isn't the Honda quality that I am used to but still, I like easy fixes like this.

Exact same problem after fitting my new stereo. Cant understand why its happened and yes, tapping arround the lights sorts it out :confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts