Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning to be hitting crail airfield on sunday the 19th of april, as 1: it's my birthday and 2: Banzai magazine are invading the airfield, anyone up for it???????? :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what an event though, magazine days are always awesome at crail, stands, women, drag strip, drift oval, sound, nuff said!!1 :mrgreen: for all of you who don't know, crail is on the east coast of fife, in SCOTLAND. i'll be there, hope some other scottish forum users will be as well. :twisted: :twisted:

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Would be about 4 hours from Newcastle... nee good for me! lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and now a bit of bollocks news, due to my employer generally taking the piss with the wage situation, it now looks doubtfull that the vtec wardrobe will be appearing at the airfield this month!! :evil: :evil: if only murder was legal........................... :mad:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Was just thinking i fancy a trip up to Crail in the VTEC to see what she can do! Newcastle only 4 hours! Bout same as us cumbrians, if not less! Any cumbria based members give es a shout if your going!

·
Registered
124 Posts
i defo wantin 2 go hopefully i can get the civic on the road for it waitn on parts from america ahhh!!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
i will be there...

look for a yellow del sol and a charged jordan with white compomotives... thats me and my brother!

·
Registered
332 Posts
shit this is nxt wk! hope my exhaust is on by then, will try and make it up if the come down from sat night adventures doesn't disable me!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ragin totally forgot about crail would have loved to go n rip the tyres off ma civic up the quarter mile, would have been fukn roastn to bastard aw well whens crail on again would like to meet some people fae the forum for ideas n a few races lol I dnt stay far fae it about a hour keep me posted any1 please

·
Registered
55 Posts
No pics?

Stopped buying Banzai magazine too, damnit lol
stopped after they put in an article to rebuild an B16a2 engine hehe as thats all i wanted to know :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts