Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just joined today. just had a birthday , got myself a crx 1.6i 16v. bought from original owner with 35k miles,and full history. drove home 300 miles on a full tank of gas, and it didn't miss a beat. it's bog standard , factory spec. , and staying that way [radical huh ?] will ask my little girl to post some pics - not too smart with computers :ugeek:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
35k miles wait 35k miles!!!! Christ I would love to have bought that! How much did you pay?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
very nice!!!

ffs whats that like 1.8k a year lol!!!

got any plans for it?? am sure the engines in great condition!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:mrgreen: Hi all, keeping it stock. alloys need refurb, still on original tyres, so they will be replaced. it drives great, feels very quick. have got original bill of sale (£13200!), original honda tool roll, all previous M.O.Ts to verify mileage. Just got original radio-cassette working :geek: , had to find code. had it up to 120mph with 1000rpm still to go. It's a keeper!
won't say how much I got off the price, but I think I got a bargain at the price ;)

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Davyw22 said:
hi welcome i see you did the same as me mine only had 39k on it when i bought i think 35k is very good for a 1990

35k is good for 2005 these days, let alone 1990 lol

·
Registered
943 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, looks like you got yourself a bargain there dude! :D

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Well I would say that it would need to be a fair bit off 3k to make it a bargain. 3k for a 16v no matter how mint it is is still a lot of money.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts