Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum, but was pointed this way by some helpful guys at 16vminiclub forum.

The story... I have a 1989 Classic mini that I am fitting a 1990 Honda Civic 1.6 DOHC engine into. D16A9 with L3 gearbox.

I am desperately seeking the wiring diagrams for the Donor car (1990 honda civic 1.6) as I am now at the point in the build where I can start wiring the two cars together... I tried a place called spoonhonda.com (great place if anyone doesn't know it exists) but they don't have it.

Does anyone have these or know where I can get a copy? I'm desperately trying to answer the ???'s on the picture to get started...

Thanks. No doubt this will be a great place full of far more inteligent people than myself......

Thanks in advance for any help.

Andy

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Andy, the engine you are using is the same one that is found in the 16v CRXs. There is a workshop manual that you can download at http://www.hondacrx.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Its on the first page, take a look at that they should be in there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts