Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Honda Civic Sport and I can't decide on what size I want should I go for 16's or 17's? I will also be lowering the car if this helps you decide.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
i think 17's fill out the arches nicely, but you wil get rubbing issues if you go for a major drop!!

16s are most popular as they compromise with the practicality of 15's and looks of 17's!! if you want them just for show get 17s

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
im awaiting everybody else to come along and attack paul with another "big wheels decrease handling and acceleration" thread lol

id say 17s though, the ep has a nice big arch so you will still get it lowered nicely, only get an extra half inch with 16's

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
well i mean if he were to get 16s instead of 17s it will allow him to drop an extra half inch!!

but yea along the same lines lol

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, I think I am going to get some 16's, I have been trying to make my mind for months. lol lol

I am thinking of getting the Rota Slipstreams in white, Do you thinks they will look good on my black Civic Sport.

·
Registered
145 Posts
i think you got the right idea buddy i saw a red one with 16 inch red rims and lowered perfectly and i stared at it for a bit..it looked well nice. go for it buddy!!!!! lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
hmm 17's or 18's with a slam, would be sik! tein coilovers for the slam! Either size wheel would look good tho. 16's would be bit small.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts