Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey thot i'd see what others think of my civic!! had it 4 a few months now an so far i've got a - powertec induction kit, full exhuast, lowered 30mm, 17" alloys BPL. Needing ideas on wat 2 do outside and engine wise!! cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
nice colour looks good with the wheels mate, can i suggest mabye a type r spoiler and mabye lowering it bit more? :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
6,188 Posts
def Type r spoiler, mayb debadged grill, window tint, good bucket seats. Its looks pretty sweet now, depends wether you want hey look at me im so JDM or jst a well rounded nice looking car.

Id jst window tint and de badge then tune the engine, cams, valves, turbo etc... be quicker then a stock type r i recon. Dont quote me on that tho.

I may paint my civic that colour, so nice!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers for the feedback!! type R spoiler is a must a think! ha but can u turbo this type of honda? :confused:

·
Registered
822 Posts
you can almost turbo anything mate, just about time and money, there must be one good kit, its japanese,

but i thought it looked really different without the type R spoiler,

·
Registered
668 Posts
heard toay at donnington show about a place called Hond-r? or summat like that, apparently they tinker around with all makes of handas...turbo-ing, supercharger etc...

·
Premium Member
6,188 Posts
what 1.6 engine is it? vtec? DOHC or SOHC? Ive seen most honda engine turbo'd. Type your engine code into you tube and you'l find loads of looneys who have stapped truck turbos to it it probs lol, you know with cable ties and bathroom sealant.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Doesn't affect it at all. proberly better, still get between 40 and 50mpg. depending on hw i drive ha lol

·
Registered
679 Posts
ok valid point lol but no car is going to give 50mpg at over 100 lol i was just stating a possibility of how it might get near 50mpg, say 47ish maybe

·
Premium Member
6,188 Posts
yeah i know, just messin. toyota prius on Nos??? lol
You can get 60mpg from one of the EP shape civics cant remember which tho. Mate proved it on his trip comp.

going wildly off the point of this guys lovely civic.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts