| | Looking for EP3 or Fn2 £3-5.5k
I'm looking to join the V-Tech addicts and get myself a Type-R to replace my Mini Cooper S.
Looking for as low mileage an example as possible, either EP3 (post facelift) or Fn2. Appreciate the difference between the two and have decided that either is fine for my introduction. I'd probably prefer an FN2 due to its slightly more refined nature (long distance journeys now and then) but happy with a lovely EP3 too for a more raw driving experience.
- Either way lower mileage is better (less than 90k) and FSH is a must, ideally Honda
- As few mods as possible (to help insurance) but not averse to some tasteful mods. Loud exhausts are not ideal. Coilovers, inductions etc fine.
- Needs to have been looked after!
- As few owners as possible
- Colour not too important but ideals are Cosmic for EP3 but happy with any standard colours.
- Budget variable - anything from £3k to £5k maybe £5.5 for a lovely FN2.
I'm based in South West London (Twickenham) but happy to travel a little bit (say an hour or maybe two even) for the right car.